Did my 'Product Key' order get Submitted? RRS feed

• Question

• I just put in my order for my genuine 'Product Key'. After checking and returning from the 'Terms & Conditions' page, and clicking on 'Submit', the page I was taken to said my Basket was EMPTY!  Did my order really get submitted?

Most order submissions, on most websites, do not perform in this manner.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006 6:19 AM

Answers

• mybabycakes,

1-866-530-6599 is the direct phone number for WGA order support. They can look up your order by number or your phone number and name.

Thanks,

Wednesday, July 12, 2006 1:58 PM

All replies

• mybabycakes,

1-866-530-6599 is the direct phone number for WGA order support. They can look up your order by number or your phone number and name.

Thanks,

Wednesday, July 12, 2006 1:58 PM
  • I called about this issue, and was told I would have been taken to a confirmation page, and also received a confirmation email if the order had gone through.

I placed the order again,  it did go through;  3 days later I received  my Product Key by email, installed it, and now am completely legal.

This would never have happened to me in the first place, if I had been keeping up on things by reading my computer magazines.  I would have been pre-warned, and would not have looked for the lowest price available on the internet.  Looking through some of the back issues, is what alerted me to the possibility of what had happened to me.  I was able to stop payment on the illegal disk, but unable to reinstall a genuine copy, without losing everything on my computer.  I for one am grateful for the opportunity to purchase a Product Key, and convert my installed copy to Genuine.

Saturday, July 15, 2006 6:06 AM