none
Server finder. Please read, ill explain as best I can.

Question

• OK, disclaimer. Sorry if I ramble on but I'm really bad at explaining stuff. Also I'm not asking for someone to do the code for me xD Just asking the BEST way to do this.

So, I am using Visual Studios 2015. I would like to create a program that looks something like this: (this will be my reference for the rest of this) So First thing. The text box at the top left with the Add button. What I would like to do is make it so you would paste a link (Let's make that link joinserver:id.9999) and when you press add it would upload to a master server. NOW, when you press Refresh on the right, the link, joinserver:id.9999 will appear in that giant box. and it will be accessible by any one using the program that pressed refresh at that time.

So my main question is, how do i make it so when you add the link, others can see it? Any help, even if you think you don't know would be very nice.

Friday, August 07, 2015 9:38 AM

Answers

• Hi James Bacon,

Actually this forum is to discuss the VS IDE issue, I'm afraid that it is not the correct forum for this issue, based on your description, this issue would be related to the code development. So it would be better if you could post this issue to the specific development forum.

Maybe you could select the language development forum here:

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/vstudio/en-US/home?forum=csharpgeneral%2Cvbgeneral%2Cvcgeneral&filter=alltypes&sort=lastpostdesc

For the specific app like WPF or Winforms or others, it also has his own supported forum. So my suggestion is that you could select the best way after you select one specific development type you are good at. So you could select a specific development forum for this issue and get the answer you want to get.

Best Regards,

Jack

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, August 10, 2015 7:55 AM