The System is Spend over my Monthly Budget RRS feed

• Question

• I have my Monlty Budget set to $25.00 and now its saying I have spend over $97.00... What is going on with this?

Thanks for any help.
    Wednesday, February 20, 2008 10:37 PM

All replies

•  

Hi Buster,

I know that seeing the budget spent amount on the Campaign tab higher than what was placed can cause concern. I hope that I can offer some clarification for you on this.

Microsoft adCenter guarantees never to charge you over what budget you set.  As our system is not in “Real Time” and we have a processing delay of 4 – 6 hours, over delivery happens.

If you follow these steps you will see any Over Delivery Credits that are applied on the account:

1.       Sign into your Microsoft adCenter account

2.       Click on the “Accounts & Billing” tab

3.       Click on the sub tab of “Billing”

4.       Click on the invoice, either the pending or the one immediately above

5.       Look for a line that will say “Over Delivery Credit”

If you need more information or account identifiable information, please call into support and they can assist you with this matter.

Have a great day.

Microsoft adCenter Support Phone Number: 1-800-518-5689

Hours of operation: 6:00 am to 6:00 pm PST

Seven Days a Week

Saturday, February 23, 2008 6:57 PM
  •  

Yeah, well that's better than Yahoo-Shmahoo!

The same thing happened with them to me, and their excuse was: Oh yeah, um -- if you change any of your settings it takes time for it to come into affect. So if You set your budget to $500 and then realize you put an extra zero by mistake, and change it again 5 minutes later -- you better make sure you have a $500 overdraft. That's all I'm sayin'

Monday, February 25, 2008 8:57 AM