none
no email alerts RRS feed

Answers

• Issue has been escalated to engineering.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Saturday, May 27, 2017 1:55 PM

All replies

• edit: I am also not getting alerts so something may be broken with this. Email sent to fissues

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Saturday, May 27, 2017 1:16 PM
  • Issue has been escalated to engineering.

Saturday, May 27, 2017 1:55 PM
  • I have discovered one problem. Using Microsoft Answers I was not signed in as this user. I switched users and now I can reply using Edge. I don't know for sure which user I was using for these forums but since I was unable to reply and now I can, I think I was (unintentionally) using the other account for here too. That would explain why it was asking me to provide a profile name. I can't think of a reason why I am (at least was) not getting notifications. Note that I created this thread using Firefox so that is why the account is correct. So I should have received notifications of replies and the fact that this was split. If using the wrong account is the explanation for not receiving notifications then this should not have been split.

Sam Hobbs
    SimpleSamples.Info

Sunday, May 28, 2017 4:02 PM
  • edit: I am also not getting alerts so something may be broken with this. Email sent to fissues

Sorry, I did not see that. Since you are not receiving notifications this issue is probably separate.

Sam Hobbs
    SimpleSamples.Info

Sunday, May 28, 2017 4:04 PM
  • Yes, alerts are still broken. I've not heard any more updates about solution.

Sunday, May 28, 2017 4:18 PM
  • As much as I understanding (according to what I see) the alert email related to the sync and until the profile and other sync will not be fixed we might not get alert emails as well.

signature   Ronen Ariely
     [Personal Site]    [Blog]    [Facebook]    [Linkedin]

Monday, May 29, 2017 1:55 AM
  • I have received a few notifications. They are the first notifications I have received since last Thursday (Friday for most of the world).

Sam Hobbs
    SimpleSamples.Info

Thursday, June 1, 2017 6:22 AM
  • edit: fissues did reply around 4AM that issue has been resolved.

Thursday, June 1, 2017 12:40 PM