BUGG..... RRS feed

• Question

• Well the deal is I have a Win32:flod i believe is the name of it bug/virus. And I can not get rid of it. I have, AVG and it would just kill it and then it would pop back up a min. later. Same with One Care, it kills it and then the bug comes back. I have tryed to do system recovery. but it effects recovery as well, where I can not go to any other month besides October 28th... OneCare just poped up again  saying it found yet another one, WIN32/Antispycheck.... Anyone, Any ideas? all I can think of is a clan wipe/format of the HD. and that will suck since my winXP cd is so scratched up it doesn't work, but I still have my key thank god.... pleasse!....
    Wednesday, October 29, 2008 1:07 AM

Answers

All replies

• Virus Encyclopedia: Program:Win32/Antispycheck

Name: Program:Win32/Antispycheck

Please note: Some threat information may be available in English only.

Aliases:
    Win32/Adware.AntiSpyCheck (ESET)
    AntiSpyCheck (Symantec)

Program:Win32/Antispycheck displays deceptive prompts to entice users to purchase software. The program claims the system is infected
    Wednesday, October 29, 2008 1:44 AM
  • Hello JoelBBB, since you are using One Care you can get help with removing this malware by contacting support. How to reach support - http://forums.microsoft.com/WindowsOneCare/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2421771&SiteID=2

Wednesday, October 29, 2008 4:08 AM