microsoft office communicator client side help RRS feed

• Question

• hi guys,

I have some contacts I want to delete from all of my users.

is there an automatic way to do this?

or, could you please let me know where is the client contacts kept so, maybe I can write wmi to delete these users.

thanks

caymahallesi@hotmail.com

Sunday, May 6, 2007 8:54 PM

Answers

• cscript LCSAddContacts.wsf /usersfile:contacts.txt

/contactsfile:userstobedeleted.txt /delete  

The syntax of the file is -

sip:user1@sipdomain.com

sip:user23@sipdomain.com

and the lcsaddcontacts.wsf file is found in Office Communications Server 2007\ResKit\WMI Samples

Tuesday, May 8, 2007 5:24 PM

All replies

• cscript LCSAddContacts.wsf /usersfile:contacts.txt

/contactsfile:userstobedeleted.txt /delete  

The syntax of the file is -

sip:user1@sipdomain.com

sip:user23@sipdomain.com

and the lcsaddcontacts.wsf file is found in Office Communications Server 2007\ResKit\WMI Samples

Tuesday, May 8, 2007 5:24 PM
  • You may use   (OCSCM) Microsoft Office Communications Server Contact Manager.It's an administration mmc tool that will integrate with Microsoft Office Communication Server 2007 and Active Directory to provide an easy way to provision OCS users’ contacts list.   OCSCM is designed to show you how to manage the contacts and groups for individual ocs users by interacting with the Active Directory Domain Services and Microsoft Office Communication Server 2007/R2 and lcs 2005.

download from http://www.ocscm.com

Sunday, December 20, 2009 8:32 PM
  • You may use   (OCSCM) Microsoft Office Communications Server Contact Manager.It's an administration mmc tool that will integrate with Microsoft Office Communication Server 2007 and Active Directory to provide an easy way to provision OCS users’ contacts list.   OCSCM is designed to show you how to manage the contacts and groups for individual ocs users by interacting with the Active Directory Domain Services and Microsoft Office Communication Server 2007/R2 and lcs 2005.

download from http://www.ocscm.com

Sunday, December 20, 2009 9:03 PM