Excel Validation RRS feed

• Question

• I purchase my laptop with Vista with a trial version of Office 2007. I then purchased Office home and Student 2007 which contained 3 licences. I installed one on my laptop and one on my wifes laptop. When I open microsoft Excel on my laptop it says that it is not a geniune copy but on my wifes it does not say this. Word is ok on mine as well as power point etc. How do i get this to recognise it is genuine? Have i got to uninstall all of office and then reinstall using my 3rd licence?
    Thursday, January 21, 2010 1:53 PM

Answers

• To help us analyze and troubleshoot a non-genuine notification issue you may be experiencing, please download and run the Microsoft Genuine Advantage Diagnostics Tool

Once you run the tool, click on the Continue button, then click on the Copy button and paste the report into your post, along with your question.

Thank you!

Carey Frisch
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Tuesday, January 26, 2010 10:50 PM
    Friday, January 22, 2010 6:06 PM

All replies

• To help us analyze and troubleshoot a non-genuine notification issue you may be experiencing, please download and run the Microsoft Genuine Advantage Diagnostics Tool

Once you run the tool, click on the Continue button, then click on the Copy button and paste the report into your post, along with your question.

Thank you!

Carey Frisch
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Tuesday, January 26, 2010 10:50 PM
    Friday, January 22, 2010 6:06 PM
  • No reply from original poster.

Closing thread as Answered.

Darin MS
    Tuesday, January 26, 2010 10:50 PM