MS Money 2006 Deluxe and Windows 10 RRS feed

• Question

• I just upgraded to Windows 10. I had been using MS Money 2006 Deluxe on Windows 8 without a problem. In fact, I've never had a problem running Money 2006 on any version of Windows before this. With Windows 10 I haven't been able to download transactions.

When I tried to download from one account, Money said "import complete", but the data isn't there. Oddly, Money lists the last download date as tomorrow, i.e. the future. When I tried to download a different account, Money tells me there was a communication error. My third account's download (using the qfx/ofx trick) doesn't work either. This time Money told me that it may not have received all the transactions due to a communication error. But not a single transaction shows up.

Any suggestions for a fix?

Thanks.  

Monday, May 23, 2016 6:52 AM

All replies

• I presume you are downloading the OFX files from your financial institution's website. I don't remember anybody posting with your symptoms.

As a test, consider creating a new Money file with File->New->NewFile. Name the file something like Test16.mny.  Try your OFX files with that file open. Let it create a new account for each during the download, or pre-create the accounts.

Tuesday, May 24, 2016 3:08 PM