none
Live Search Perks Promo websie malfunction RRS feed

• Question

• I've been participating in that program for several months now after i click on live search club to attempt to redeem my points it sends me to club.live.com and sends me through a process to set up an account it makes me choose a screen name an a avatar. After that i go to the next step in which it sets live search as my default searh engine, bookmarks live search club and makes me agree to the terms and conditions. Then i click next it loads a message saying qoute "Sorry, an error was encountered. Please try again or review Live Search Club's FAQ to find what you are looking for." its been doing this all day. if i click on the faqs it gives alot of questions and answers none of which help except number 38 which says qoute "

I can’t find an answer to my question, can I contact Customer Support?

If you were unable to find the answer to your question, click here and you will be directed to Live Search Club Customer Support." so i hit click here. which sends me back to the page again in which i have to set up and account which the address is http://club.live.com/Pages/Accounts/Initialize_Account.aspx, I'm very frustrated with this and just want to be able to redeem my points I've earned for a prize or two. If you are not the correct person to handle this matter please forward and contact someone within the microsoft corporation who will be able to help me. I've been on the phone for about 6 hours with eveyone msn, microsoft customer care, live onecare etc. i just want someone to help me with this and I've just been given the run around and in a big circle where everyone of you seems to blame another department and noone within Microsoft will except responsibility. I will continue to do this until i get and answer to this issue. I didnt waste months of my time in this program to get shafted.

thanks Justin Barbour

• Edited by hankjr55 Sunday, May 3, 2009 1:35 AM
    Sunday, May 3, 2009 1:35 AM

Answers

All replies

• I am having the very same problem.  Do you have a resolution yet?
    Sunday, May 3, 2009 4:58 AM
  • i have not as of yet but i will keep calling them they are telling me there is no phone support and the only thing they have referred me to is support.live.com which is useless im glad im not the only person having this problem im going to try to talk to someone in a supervisor position even though i have once already hopefully eventually they will realize and fix it i might try to find somewhere to report the bug in the website i will keep you up to date and let me know if you find something else out what they are also so saying is all the free srervices like hotmail live search etc. as i said have no phone customer support. ill continue to try

Sunday, May 3, 2009 6:03 AM
  • Try www.answers.microsoft.com. There are also some Bing forums.

Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

Thursday, May 24, 2012 4:47 AM
    Owner