Expiration Date on Course Subscriptions RRS feed

• Question

•  What does the expiration date mean on a course subscription? Does it just mean the course expires or does my key expire, as well? I have a lot of course subscriptions ending 7/01/2008.

You can sort learning resources that are in My Learning Subscriptions by clicking any one of the following options in the Sort by list:

• Title
    • Status
    • Progress
    • Expiration date
    • Action
    Thursday, May 29, 2008 3:28 PM

Answers

• As far as I understand, when you purchase a subscription, you are buying the right to access the selected resource for a duration of time - typically between 12 and 18 months.

I've only been using the Learning Manager for a couple of months, so I've got nothing due to expire any time soon, but I imagine that you won't be able to access your expired subscriptions at all.

Just my understanding, mind.

-Gavin
    Thursday, May 29, 2008 3:41 PM

All replies

• As far as I understand, when you purchase a subscription, you are buying the right to access the selected resource for a duration of time - typically between 12 and 18 months.

I've only been using the Learning Manager for a couple of months, so I've got nothing due to expire any time soon, but I imagine that you won't be able to access your expired subscriptions at all.

Just my understanding, mind.

-Gavin
    Thursday, May 29, 2008 3:41 PM
  • Gavin is absolutely correct!  The expiration date is when your courses will expire and you will be unable to use them further.

Thanks!

Alicia

Program Manager, Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    Friday, May 30, 2008 8:20 AM