Plugin Registration Issue After Installing UR12. RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I was registering some of the plugins after installing UR12 on CRMServer.I updated all plugin with latest SDK and was trying to register it.All of them were registered well except 1 plugin.I rechecked that plugin and could not able to solve the issue.Then I back to register old plugin again but even old was not getting registered??What could be the issue?

The error message was " error: Plugin assembly does not contain required types or assembly cannot be updated."

Please help me ASAP.Its Urgent......!!!

Thursday, February 28, 2013 2:55 PM

Answers

• This usually means there is a plugin currently registered that is not in your assembly.

Common cause of this is when you delete a plugin from your plugin project, but do not delete it from the registration tool. Also if you have multiple versions of the plugin solution (e.g. multiple people working on it), then someone else may have registered a new plugin which is not in the assembly you are currently using.

It could just be a coincidence that it's happening after rollup 12. If you do have others working on it, can they update plugins?

Hope that helps

Paul

• Marked as answer by Prashant Wani Friday, March 1, 2013 9:24 AM
    Friday, March 1, 2013 6:22 AM

All replies

• This usually means there is a plugin currently registered that is not in your assembly.

Common cause of this is when you delete a plugin from your plugin project, but do not delete it from the registration tool. Also if you have multiple versions of the plugin solution (e.g. multiple people working on it), then someone else may have registered a new plugin which is not in the assembly you are currently using.

It could just be a coincidence that it's happening after rollup 12. If you do have others working on it, can they update plugins?

Hope that helps

Paul

• Marked as answer by Prashant Wani Friday, March 1, 2013 9:24 AM
    Friday, March 1, 2013 6:22 AM
  • Thanks Paul.
    Friday, March 1, 2013 9:24 AM