none
Requirements to teach MCTS: 70-433 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I am currently an MCPD in ASP.NET(70-564)

I just wanted to know if I achieve the 70-433(MCTS) exam does that entitle me to teach that Microsoft course or do I need other Microsoft exams in addition to these(e.g. an MCITP)?

Thanks

Thursday, January 6, 2011 11:18 AM

Answers

• Hi Adrian,

If you are certified to teach that course (are you MCT?) then you can teach that course. In general it's that you can teach what you are certified for. If you are an MCT you should see the courses you can teach on your transcript.

Maurice

Maurice
    Thursday, January 6, 2011 11:59 AM

All replies

• Hi Adrian,

If you are certified to teach that course (are you MCT?) then you can teach that course. In general it's that you can teach what you are certified for. If you are an MCT you should see the courses you can teach on your transcript.

Maurice

Maurice
    Thursday, January 6, 2011 11:59 AM
  • Oh I forgot to say that I am MCT, yes.

I have 70-536 70-562 70-564 which means I am MCPD. I also passed the 70-433 exam.

The problem is that the transcript says that I can teach the "SQL developer 2008 track" but it does not say lower down which individual SQL module I can teach, for example module 2778 for SQL server 2008.

It reads:

Microsoft Certified Trainer is Certified to Teach Courses Aligned with the Following Tracks

.. other tracks   

SQL Server 2008, Database Development   

Thanks

Thursday, January 6, 2011 12:44 PM
  • Hi Adrian,

You can teach every course related to the SQL Server 2008 database Development. In this case this means that you can teach 2778.

Maurice

Maurice
    Monday, January 10, 2011 8:14 AM
  • Many thanks Maurice

Monday, January 10, 2011 9:31 AM