Error 715-123150 on all browsers. Firefox, Chrome, IE RRS feed

• Question

• I keep getting the error page with error 715-123150. I have been able to access it once and since haven't been able to return. I have tried all browsers and IT even reset the account and still the same issue. I have cleared the cache and cookies before and after each attempt on all browsers.
    Wednesday, January 23, 2019 1:50 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Does all websites get this error or there is only one site?

If there is only one site, then the issue is from that site. Get help from the support at vendor on the corresponding website.

And if all websites get this error, it's the problem of the system. You can get help from the following link:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum?sort=LastReplyDate&dir=Desc&tab=All&status=all&mod=&modAge=&advFil=&postedAfter=&postedBefore=&threadType=All&isFilterExpanded=false&page=1

Since this is not a General Windows Desktop Development Issues even not a development issue. So I will move it to off-topic

Best regards,

Drake

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, January 25, 2019 9:03 AM
  • They are limiting downloads and not telling people.  If you download too many items in a row it flags your account as suspicious. So they are blocking people and using an erroneous error and you have to wait for the system to reset its self.  Its nice that you paid for the privilege of being blocked for downloading to many items at once.
    Monday, April 20, 2020 9:40 PM