VoIP gateway hardware to ISDN/PSTN in Switzerland? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

For testing purposes, i setup OCS 2007. It works fine so far, and we're pleased with the functionality.

We are thinking about replacing our PBX with OCS 2007, but so far i've been unable to find places where we can purchase:

• Gateway hardware to ISDN (DSS1) BRA from a Swiss Reseller with reasonable prices (2 BRA, 2000 CHF or so)
    • OCS compatible IP phones (the Polycom devices look nice, but i've been unable to find a place where they sell their stuff).
    I've found various lists from Microsoft about compatible hardware, but all of them are US based companies, which do not offer or sell their products in Switzerland.

I'm interested in any kind of contact, if you're a reseller and would like to contact me directly use l.beeler at dataline.ch.

Thanks,

Lukas
    Monday, November 12, 2007 7:33 PM

All replies

• Same in Belgium, you probably need to wait a little longer

In Belgium these devices will not be available until some time next year

Deli
    Tuesday, November 13, 2007 11:16 AM
  • If you'll pardon the advert :-) I work for Dialogic (www.dialogic.com) and we make a wide range of approved gateways and telephony adapters for OCS and UM including some ISDN BRA/BRI ones.

Many of these are developed in our German R&D centers and we have many Dialogic offices and resellers in Europe and specifially in Switzerland and Belgium.

Contact and purchasing details can be found on our web site.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007 2:05 PM
  •  

Also apologize for the plug here.  I represent the Genesys GETS product which can integrate OCS with your existing telephony infrastructure, without the use of PSTN gateways or requiring that you move to new voice endpoints-- MOC (as a voice endpoint), headsets, or phones.  With GETS you can use all of existing infrastructure, including your desktop phones.  Our licenses are also transferrable.  So, you'll incur no relicensing cost as you upgrade your network in the future.

GETS is a software only solution that can connect with virtually any PBX deployed in the field today. It provides remote call control that is so well integrated with Communicator, users don't even know GETS is there.  This is due to Genesys' long expertise with enterprise telephony platforms and our commitment to open systems. 

GETS is the only product on the market that can provide OCS telephony integration with over 100 different PBX platforms, across over 25 vendors, and with all PBX generations (IP, TDM, and Hybrid).

http://www.genesyslab.com/products/enterprise_collaboration.asp
    Monday, January 21, 2008 10:49 PM