off topic - HELPHELPHELPHELPHELPHELP RRS feed

• General discussion

• i keep getting a warning that my system needs a update a code is missing a update from microsoft

so i go to website as it tells me to , by clicking the button, it then says to push button to check for

updates so i push the button , then it says windows could not search for new updates with the code

80070005, click try again, try again tray again buggers dont work, so click word get help, another

screen, this is maddening, new screen says WindowsUpdate_80070005 WindowsUpdate_dt000

and lists 27 mind you 27 results for code 80070005 at the top of the page, guess what , NOT A

ONE MATCHES UP WITH THAT CODE!!!  now question is this::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

what do i do now, sell my computer which i just finished paying off, adding new graphics, card,

and bought a new screen for or keep it and give it to some one who NEEDS HEADACHES?????

can some one help me please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????????

Wednesday, August 13, 2008 6:18 AM

All replies