Printing a Particular record from a collapsable Grid View using in javascript RRS feed

• Question

• Hi 

I'm using a collapsable Grid View ,I want to print a particular Record from that Grid View .In my Senario,I have parent Grid View which Represents student details Summary and sub grid view shows students Detailed Information .And I want to print a particular record from that Gridview.But ,I may not be able to print the details of parent grid view .Please Help me

Thank You

Manisha

• Moved by Fei Hu Sunday, January 28, 2018 12:32 PM
    Thursday, January 4, 2018 8:01 AM

All replies

• There is a JavaScript section in the ASP.NET forums.

http://forums.asp.net/

Thursday, January 4, 2018 10:02 AM
  • Hi Manisha24,

Your question is more related to ASP.NET, you could repost the thread to Asp.Net forum for suitable support.

The Visual C# discuss and ask the C# programming language, IDE, libraries, samples and tools . If you have some grammar or code errors, please feel free to contact us. We will try our best to give you a solution.

Best Regards,

Neil Hu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Sunday, January 28, 2018 12:32 PM