none
Adding client information to Streets & Trips? RRS feed

• Question

• I am looking for a way to add a data base type of information to my streets & trips. I am using the current version of Streets & Trips 2011 and I would like to keep track of my travels with adding my clients information and addresses to the mapping system. The text bar and push pin text is kinda basic and shows everything when ever a map is loaded. I would also like to know if there is a way that if I have added an address and that same address comes up that there is a notice or different color push pin that shows.

Sunday, April 17, 2011 8:14 PM

All replies

• Hi Samhane -

Might I suggest you check out the free Streets and Trips training at www.mypointsales.com.

Click on the 'Sales' image to learn more about using S&T as a part of your sales efforts.

Sign up for the free training to see a course specifically designed to help the sales rep increase sales - You'll see how to load accounts via Excel spreadsheet, plan trips and run the route.  Training is based on S&T 2008 - but all the concepts still apply to 2011. 

You'll also additional training samples based on S&T 2010 and 2011 at this site.

Hope this helps!

Keith O'Brien My Point...Exactly, LLC
    • Proposed as answer by Philip K1 Friday, August 19, 2011 5:19 PM
    Friday, August 19, 2011 2:45 AM