הקמתי תחנה וירטואלית של xp 

לאחר ההתקנה אני לא מצליח להגדיר כרטיס רשת ומתאם תצוגה

הגדרתי switch ובהתקנה בחרתי אותו 

אודה לעזרתכם

ronnie

Wednesday, June 15, 2016 1:19 PM

Answers

• Hi,

I am not understand your language(may be Hebrew). I have transferred your post via translation tool, and have a general understanding:
    Enable Hyper-V on Windows 10, try to install a virtual machine Windows XP, it failed to configure the display and network cards.

If there is network and display problem about the Windows XP virtual machine, try to use Legacy Network:
    Hyper-V Manager – right click the virtual machine and select Settings – open Network Adapter section to remove the adapter – open Add Hardware section to choose Legacy Network Adapter - Connect the legacy adapter to an existing external switch and save the change.

For the display problem, open the virtual machine and try to change the resolution. 

Above are suggestion for you. As this is the forum is about Windows Home Server system, and your question is mainly about Hyper-V on Windows 10. I would recommend you to post on Microsoft Forum in Hebrew language(choose the section “Windows 10” or “Hyper-V”):
    https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/he-IL/home

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, June 16, 2016 6:54 AM