Email from "MICROSOFT CORPORATION" <microsft.claims02@gmail.com> IS IT FAKE??? RRS feed

• Question

• Dear Sir/Madam

I received an email as stated below from the address "MICROSOFT CORPORATION" <microsft.claims02@gmail.com 

cAN i KINDLY KNOW IF ITS FAKE?

MICROSOFT CORPORATION
    83 WEST END OXFORD STREET,LONDON
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Tell:+44 702 409 3803

ATTENTION :Beneficiary 

This office is in receipt of the information's you provided for the processing of your grant prize which was made accredited to you in the on-going Microsoft Promotion Award Program.
    We do believe that your donation will be put into good use for community,educational and business development.
     On Behalf of the Screening Committee of the Microsoft Corporations, I wish to formally announce to you that you have successfully passed the Email Screening and Verification Matching Test conducted for the 12 online winners in your Category.

The selection process was carried out through a random selection in our computerized email selection machine from 325,000.00 Internet websites and millions of Super market cash invoices worldwide.
     The online draws was concluded by a random selection of email addresses from an exclusive list of 211,900.00 E-mail addresses of individuals and corporate bodies and your email address was selected among the lucky recipients to receive the sum of £1,625,000.00 GBP (One Million Six Hundred and Twenty Five Thousand Great British Pounds Sterling's).

However, no tickets were sold but all valid email addresses were assigned to different ticket numbers for representation and privacy.
    Be also informed that this program is a measure of universal development,which was geared up by the Microsoft Company in accordance with the EU(European union) And United Nations Organisation (UN),So all winners should use this donation for an investment that will bring long lasting wealth to their families.

To begin the final step of the claims process, which is the transfer of your winning funds to your destination.
    You will be paid by our OFFICIAL BANK in London (HFC Bank Plc), and we are happy to notify you that the funds are fully available for the bank to transfer to your personal account
    We have forwarded your details/file and original certificate to the HFC Bank Plc for your payment.

Now you are required to contact the bank yourself by writing an application for the release of your funds, to the Chief Accountant/Accounts Director at the bank through the given contact details .

Name of Bank:  HFC Bank Plc.
    Contact Person: Mr. Van Moore (Chief Account Director)
    Official Email:
    foreigntransfer@hfcbk-online.com
    Tel: (+44) 701 118 2835
    Fax: (+44) 870 974 9257

Your application should be presented to them in the below format and sent by email to them to the above given e-mail contact address:
    YOUR NAME

YOUR VERIFICATION NUMBER IS (MSFT-002)

AMOUNT TO BE TRASFERD( £1,625,000.00 GBP)

TEL

FAX

COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE

APPLICATION FOR MY 2010 MICROSOFT CORPORATIONS GRANT AWARD OF E1,625,000.00 GBP (One Million Six Hundred and Twenty Five Thousand Great British Pounds Sterling's)
    I write in respect of the £1,625,000.00 GBP  I have won in the on-going MICROSOFT CORPORATIONS GRANT AWARD PROGRAM, that is deposited with your bank.
    I was directed to apply to you by my legal/claims agent (Mr Mark Anderson) and I hereby file a claim for my funds.
    I will be most grateful if you will furnish me with your procedure for the claims and transfer of my money to me.

Best Regards,
    Mr Mark Anderson
    Microsoft Award Processing Officer

Monday, April 19, 2010 7:16 AM

Answers

All replies