Can´t find the Forms for the "Marketing List Members" RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hi

I wonder if it some body Howe knows were in the Customize Entities I can find the form for Marketing List Members, I have lookt every ware it normally shod be but I can´t find it.

//P

//P

Friday, September 26, 2008 7:47 AM

Answers

• Now I have fix it...  It wokt when I used the " “More Actions” Select “Publish All Customizations”" before I just used Publish, but when I used the Publish All Customizations it wokt.

//P

Monday, September 29, 2008 10:38 AM

All replies

• Do you want to look for the Views (Contacts, Accounts, Leads) or the actual aspx form?  If you are talking about the actual aspx form, it's the \MA\Lists\areas.aspx.

If you want to find the views, you have to go through Advanced Find. The following are the steps to get the views:

1. Open Advanced Find.

2. Under the Look for dropdown, choose Views

3. Under the Detail of the Advanced Find, search for View. 

4. Type "All Members" and then click search.  The result will return 3 views.  This is because there is a "All Members" view for account, contact and lead.

5. After you click Find, the View is found and when you double click on it, you can modify the view.

Hope this helps.

Friday, September 26, 2008 7:59 PM
  • Hi

Thanks I find it but I can´t editing it, when I chose what to change nothing happens...  but I find all views.

I have admin rights.

//P

Sunday, September 28, 2008 7:16 AM
  • See this post from the Microsoft Dynamics CRM team with detailed instructions on how to add additional columns to the view. You can also modify the default sort order.

Sunday, September 28, 2008 9:24 AM
  • Hi

Im so confused,

I can´t find just this form, //sailes/marketinglist/"Campain name"/Marketing list members/!!??. I have looket every form I can find but not this..

//P

Monday, September 29, 2008 10:02 AM
  • Fronto,

You don't want to change this form--it is not supported.  Change the view, as is described here: http://blogs.msdn.com/crm/archive/2008/04/02/customize-marketing-list-list-member-view.aspx

Monday, September 29, 2008 10:20 AM
  • Now I have fix it...  It wokt when I used the " “More Actions” Select “Publish All Customizations”" before I just used Publish, but when I used the Publish All Customizations it wokt.

//P

Monday, September 29, 2008 10:38 AM