none
Not able to access digitalcerificate link !! RRS feed

Answers

• Hi All,

Ticket is pending for an update from Support Team. Please refer this.

New Service request ID:  (KMM18200204I5L0KM)

Sachin Shetty| MCP|MCTS|MCITP| Please remember to mark the replies as answers and Vote as helpful if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.Thank you in advance.
    Thursday, April 22, 2010 12:57 PM

All replies

• Hello,

yes the https://www.mcpdigitalcert.com -address just redirects to MCP site. It does not go on the digital cert site.

Thursday, April 22, 2010 7:11 AM
  • I get redirected to the MCP Site also. I tried to visit mcpdigitalcert.com directly but it doesn't load anything and just times out.

I just passed my MCSE and want to be able to get my certificate :(

Richard Green, MCSE Windows Server 2003
    Thursday, April 22, 2010 10:21 AM
  • Same here, hope they fix this soon
    Thursday, April 22, 2010 10:54 AM
  • Hi All,

Ticket is pending for an update from Support Team. Please refer this.

New Service request ID:  (KMM18200204I5L0KM)

Sachin Shetty| MCP|MCTS|MCITP| Please remember to mark the replies as answers and Vote as helpful if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.Thank you in advance.
    Thursday, April 22, 2010 12:57 PM
  • Hello Sachin,

Thanks for sharing the information..

Me too facing the same problem..:(

May I know how to check the status of the support ticket?

Thursday, April 22, 2010 1:42 PM
  • Sandeep,

Please wait for 24 hrs i will update you or you directly contact your regional Service center referring the ticket number.

Email : iscresc@microsoft.com or mcphelp@microsoft.com

Service request ID:  (KMM18200204I5L0KM)

Visit: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/help/service-asia-pacific.aspx#tab2

• Proposed as answer by Manish84 Sunday, May 9, 2010 8:43 PM
    Thursday, April 22, 2010 2:12 PM
  • Hello friends,

I am able to access the https://www.mcpdigitalcert.com/MCPDownload/CertificateManager.aspx page now.

Think the support team has resolved the issue!

Thanks to Sachin and to all!!:)

Friday, April 23, 2010 2:27 AM
  • Hi All,

The server is stable now from what I see. You should be able to register, log in and use the site without any issue. (no 404 anymore).   Please check and confirm.

Friday, April 23, 2010 4:30 AM
  • Hi All,

The server is stable now from what I see. You should be able to register, log in and use the site without any issue. (no 404 anymore).   Please check and confirm.

Friday, April 23, 2010 4:30 AM