Not able to access digitalcerificate link !! RRS feed

Answers

• Hi All,

Ticket is pending for an update from Support Team. Please refer this.

New Service request ID:  (KMM18200204I5L0KM)

Sachin Shetty| MCP|MCTS|MCITP| Please remember to mark the replies as answers and Vote as helpful if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.Thank you in advance.
    • Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Monday, May 10, 2010 3:15 PM
    Thursday, April 22, 2010 12:57 PM

All replies

• Hello,

yes the https://www.mcpdigitalcert.com -address just redirects to MCP site. It does not go on the digital cert site.

Thursday, April 22, 2010 7:11 AM
  • I get redirected to the MCP Site also. I tried to visit mcpdigitalcert.com directly but it doesn't load anything and just times out.

I just passed my MCSE and want to be able to get my certificate :(

Richard Green, MCSE Windows Server 2003
    Thursday, April 22, 2010 10:21 AM
  • Same here, hope they fix this soon
    Thursday, April 22, 2010 10:54 AM
  • Hi All,

Ticket is pending for an update from Support Team. Please refer this.

New Service request ID:  (KMM18200204I5L0KM)

Sachin Shetty| MCP|MCTS|MCITP| Please remember to mark the replies as answers and Vote as helpful if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.Thank you in advance.
    • Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Monday, May 10, 2010 3:15 PM
    Thursday, April 22, 2010 12:57 PM
  • Hello Sachin,

Thanks for sharing the information..

Me too facing the same problem..:(

May I know how to check the status of the support ticket?

Thursday, April 22, 2010 1:42 PM
  • Sandeep,

Please wait for 24 hrs i will update you or you directly contact your regional Service center referring the ticket number.

Email : iscresc@microsoft.com or mcphelp@microsoft.com

Service request ID:  (KMM18200204I5L0KM)

Visit: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/help/service-asia-pacific.aspx#tab2

• Proposed as answer by Manish84 Sunday, May 9, 2010 8:43 PM
    Thursday, April 22, 2010 2:12 PM
  • Hello friends,

I am able to access the https://www.mcpdigitalcert.com/MCPDownload/CertificateManager.aspx page now.

Think the support team has resolved the issue!

Thanks to Sachin and to all!!:)

Friday, April 23, 2010 2:27 AM
  • Hi All,

The server is stable now from what I see. You should be able to register, log in and use the site without any issue. (no 404 anymore).   Please check and confirm.

Friday, April 23, 2010 4:30 AM
  • Hi All,

The server is stable now from what I see. You should be able to register, log in and use the site without any issue. (no 404 anymore).   Please check and confirm.

Friday, April 23, 2010 4:30 AM