Having very simply , trouble .... Please help RRS feed

• Question

•  

Been searching for hours , I cant find the login page to simply get into my msn pay per click account , ( Login )

I found many sign ups but no option to get into my account if i allready have one , Where do i go ?

Your help is Greatly appriciated !

Friday, September 7, 2007 4:01 PM

All replies

• It's been 8 hours , Can someone please please help me , Im sure someone knows ... I Have an adwords account but dont know where the login window is located i want to view my account ..... Anyone here PLEASE tell me where it is ?

Thanks in advance !

Friday, September 7, 2007 10:35 PM
  • Hi YossiMSN,

You can find the home page here: https://adCenter.Microsoft.com

Cheers,

Joey

Tuesday, September 11, 2007 6:58 AM
  • It's a little bizzare. I thought Microsoft had a good single-signon system with .net passport. However when I use adcentre.microsoft.com I had to create a username, although advertising.microsoft.com uses .net passport

While (i'm sure) they are different products, it doesn't help that the link on live.com takes you to the one that doesn't manage my ad campaign for live.com !

I too had lost the link whilst at work today, and couldn't find a link back to it (you'd expect it to be obvious), lucky my home PC still had the correct one in the history.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007 8:38 PM
  • I think, Microsoft can also take a initiative like google. In google, you can login to all products using a single username/password ..

Friday, April 11, 2008 5:09 PM