plz send me this code RRS feed

• Question

• my requrement is on run time how to call all tables in dropdownlist

2)if i select particular table on 2nd dropdown display all the columns of that table

3)if i select particular column in grid show the data

4)plz give me replay on 

ghouse.md001@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 28, 2015 5:36 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Please check if there is one available project or sample on Microsoft’s site.

Here is the link

https://code.msdn.microsoft.com/windowsapps

You can filter some conditions what you want or just put some keywords in search engine. If  there is no any project meet your requirement, please  redirect to submit a sample request to http://code.msdn.microsoft.com/windowsapps/site/requests.

In addition, I am sorry to tell you that we don't provide email support services. As IWolbers said, this forum is meant for help with specific questions.  If you have issues about C#, please feel free to post in this forum next time. Thanks for your understanding.

Also take a note of the following thread.

Where is the correct place to make posts regarding ASP.NET, SQL or another topic that is not related to C#?

Best regards,

Kristin

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Edited by Kristin Xie Wednesday, April 29, 2015 9:15 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Just Karl Friday, May 22, 2015 10:45 PM
    • Marked as answer by Just Karl Friday, May 29, 2015 9:19 PM
    Wednesday, April 29, 2015 9:13 AM

All replies

• This forum is meant for help with specific questions. This is not a rent-a-coder or 'we will do your work for you' web site. 

Try to start this on your own and if you get stuck or have a specific question come back and post it and the members of this site will be happy to help out.

Mark as answer or vote as helpful if you find it useful | Igor

• Edited by IWolbers Tuesday, April 28, 2015 5:49 PM
    Tuesday, April 28, 2015 5:48 PM
  • Hi,

Please check if there is one available project or sample on Microsoft’s site.

Here is the link

https://code.msdn.microsoft.com/windowsapps

You can filter some conditions what you want or just put some keywords in search engine. If  there is no any project meet your requirement, please  redirect to submit a sample request to http://code.msdn.microsoft.com/windowsapps/site/requests.

In addition, I am sorry to tell you that we don't provide email support services. As IWolbers said, this forum is meant for help with specific questions.  If you have issues about C#, please feel free to post in this forum next time. Thanks for your understanding.

Also take a note of the following thread.

Where is the correct place to make posts regarding ASP.NET, SQL or another topic that is not related to C#?

Best regards,

Kristin

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

• Edited by Kristin Xie Wednesday, April 29, 2015 9:15 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Just Karl Friday, May 22, 2015 10:45 PM
    • Marked as answer by Just Karl Friday, May 29, 2015 9:19 PM
    Wednesday, April 29, 2015 9:13 AM
  • Wednesday, April 29, 2015 10:40 AM
  • Hi,

Since this thread doesn't mention C# code specific questions. Now I will move your thread to "off-topic" forum. If you have any issues about C# next time, please feel free to post in this forum. Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

Kristin

Thursday, May 7, 2015 10:22 AM