CRM 2015 Update 1 Account Issue RRS feed

• Question

• I have a weird occurrence happening where on our Customer form of the Account entity, it won't let anyone save changes because it keeps saying "You must enter a valid e-mail address" in the bottom right corner.  These are established records and a longstanding form, never had this problem before the update.  Is there some kind of e-mail validation rule that is causing this?  I checked and all e-mail fields on the accounts and even the related contacts have valid e-mail addresses, but still no luck.  Any help would be appreciated...our account management operations are grinding to a halt as nothing can be updated.  I don't want to have to add all the client specific fields to the Sales Prospect form, but I'm afraid that might be my only workaround right now.

Thanks in advance,

Adam

Tuesday, November 3, 2015 7:31 PM

All replies

• Hi Adam,

What is current email address on this account form? I mean before you update to correct email address..

if current email address is not like abc@xyz.com then system will give this error and If I remember correctly even you correct this after words on screen it does not fix the issue..

so please correct them by using workflow or data import/export or using C# SDK API call and that might resolve this issue..

MayankP
    My Blog
    Follow Me on Twitter

Wednesday, November 4, 2015 9:43 AM
    Answerer