none
Cannot delete file from SkyDrive folder - Please help.

Question

• I have an old file in a folder on Skydrive.  There are no options available for deleting it.  How do I delete it?
    Thursday, June 30, 2011 5:03 PM

All replies

• Just click on Myfiles link on the left side and select the folder u want to delete(dont click on the hyperlink click somewhere in the middle of the ROW) then on right hand side u can find Delete hyperlink. Enjoy the power of Silverlight.

Sunday, July 03, 2011 11:43 AM
  • Thanks for that info - I would have never figured that out. I sure wish that the delete function would have been more user friendly.
    Wednesday, July 20, 2011 7:02 PM
  • This forum is for a blog software called Windows Live Writer. For future help in Windows Live Skydrive, visit windowslivehelp.com.

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Thursday, July 21, 2011 9:35 PM
  • Solution: go to your skydrive.com

when you move the coursor on your files, an infromation symbol apears on the right (next to file size option) (Remember* dont click the file, i said just move the coursor on the file/folder which you want to delete/rename etc.)  just click the information symbol, and new panel will apear to the right side of your main page,  their you can see the download, rename and delete option.

Enjoy!!!!

Muharram Ali MCP

Thursday, July 28, 2011 5:04 AM
  • WOW, I had the same problem. HELLO MICROSOFT... know why Google Docs rules? Can you please keep making the program less and less intuitive and burying functionality deeper and deeper. DUH
    Sunday, August 07, 2011 1:48 PM
  • Google does not monitor every Google Groups either, unless you post to the official ones monitored by the product teams. 

This forum is not monitored by Microsoft. If you have feedback, visit the official forums mentioned above. People here do not work for Microsoft. 

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Sunday, August 07, 2011 3:49 PM
  • I do not see (or get) an information syhere another way to delete a file? 

dwarnold95

Thursday, March 15, 2012 3:37 PM