none
Windows 7 Deactivated itself RRS feed

• Question

• I have been using this windows key for my own pc for a long time, and I kept this key in a safe place, and I confirm I did not use this cdkey to install more than 1 PC.

I remove the problem happens from last night.  it seems it is a quite common problem in this forum, Microsoft should have done something background which causing this problem.

I'm going to put my MGADiag.exe result soon, keep the thread updated

Run MGADiag.exe

got The version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running. Check your computer's system informatino to see whether you need an x86 (32bit) or x64(64bit) version of the program, and then contact the software publisher

My windows 7 is home premium 64 bit.

• Edited by saga64 Friday, April 12, 2013 9:20 AM
    Friday, April 12, 2013 9:02 AM

Answers

• To properly analyze and solve problems with Activation and Validation, we need to see a full copy of the diagnostic report produced by the MGADiag tool (download and save to desktop - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012 )

Once downloaded, run the tool.

Click on the Continue button, after a short time, the Continue button will change to a Copy button.

Click on the Copy button in the tool (ignore any error messages at this point), and then paste (using either r-click/Paste, or Ctrl+V ) into your post. (please do not edit the report.)

Friday, April 12, 2013 12:58 PM
    Answerer