MSNBot doesn´t index at all RRS feed

• Question

• I don´t think MSNBot is in got shape.
    I produced a new site www.vaxtrummet.se, made ordinary SEO, made sure that there was at least one backlink, set up the site at my webmaster tools,
    authentication with XML-method, sitemap.xml, robots.text (which I checked with MSN´s validator-tool). Finally I registered the sites index-page.
    This was in beginning of september. MSNBot visited the site but nothing happened in their index.
    In october I even registered 2-3 more pages with good content and outgoing links. MSNBot visited the site last time 23 oct. Nothing turns up in their index.
    In webmaster tools it says that the site has never been crawled, nothing is indexed, nothing blocked. It doesn´t make sense!

Meanwhile Google and Yahoo have done their work and indexed all pages (only 10). Is on top 10 of some of the targeted keywords.

In this forum I see that I´m not alone with this kind of experience.
    What is wrong with MSNBot and Live index?
    Wednesday, November 5, 2008 10:59 AM

Answers

• Hi Joppedi,

Using the site operator, I am showing two pages indexed. You don't have very many backlinks; however, most are decent backlinks and they are helping to increase your rank. I say continue doing what you are doing--keep collecting quality, relevant backlinks and you should see an increase in indexing. Out of curiosity, what keywords are you targeting?

http://search.live.com/results.aspx?q=site%3Avaxtrummet.se%2F&src=IE-SearchBox

Brett 

Monday, November 24, 2008 4:49 PM

All replies

• I've got an alomst identical issue with you for my site www.callanswering.org.uk

Nearly on front page for google, top of ranks for Yahoo but nowhere to be seen on MSN. Like you I can see from webmaster tools that MSN hasn't even crawled it yet Sad

Thursday, November 13, 2008 12:29 PM
  • Hi Joppedi,

Using the site operator, I am showing two pages indexed. You don't have very many backlinks; however, most are decent backlinks and they are helping to increase your rank. I say continue doing what you are doing--keep collecting quality, relevant backlinks and you should see an increase in indexing. Out of curiosity, what keywords are you targeting?

http://search.live.com/results.aspx?q=site%3Avaxtrummet.se%2F&src=IE-SearchBox

Brett 

Monday, November 24, 2008 4:49 PM
  • Hi Brett
    That´s correct: one week after I posted on this forum the indexpage showed up in Live´s index. And one week more even an other page. MSNBot has started moving, so I will continue doing my work and patiencely wait for results in Live.
    The site has got more backlinks/outgoing links than Live shows.

Keywords:
    Different for each page of course. But the branch is psychology and
    we have chosen to target
    the specialities "psykosyntes", "imago", "mindfulness" (similar in english);
    the methods "samtalsterapi" (conversation therapy), parterapi (therapy for couples);
    the services "coaching", "kurser" (courses), "föreläsningar" (lectures).
    Thursday, November 27, 2008 11:10 AM