Urgent: How to add JavaScript to main page of MSCRM 2011 Online RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Tech friends,

How to add JavaScript to main page of MSCRM 2011?

I have a requirement to run script as soon as user logs in to MSCRM 2011 Online.

-Jai

• Edited by Jai Mallesh Babu Tuesday, November 6, 2012 11:10 AM adding Online tag
    Tuesday, November 6, 2012 10:39 AM

Answers

• Hi,

As Pavlos said there is no supported way to add script to MS CRM 2011. you can use unsupported way (which is not recommended) to add script in MS CRM 2011 home page but, you can only do this in case of on-premise deployment.

Contact Me
    Follow me on Twitter
    Make sure to "Vote as Helpful" and "Mark As Answer",if you get answer of your question.

Tuesday, November 6, 2012 10:46 AM
  • Hi,

there is no supported OOB functionality to my knowledge that can allow you to use scripts at the main page of Dynamics CRM.

Greetings,

Pavlos

Please mark this reply as an answer and vote it as helpful if it helps you find a resolution to your problem.
    View my latest gallery contribution here.
    Visit my blog here.

Tuesday, November 6, 2012 10:41 AM

All replies

• Hi,

there is no supported OOB functionality to my knowledge that can allow you to use scripts at the main page of Dynamics CRM.

Greetings,

Pavlos

Please mark this reply as an answer and vote it as helpful if it helps you find a resolution to your problem.
    View my latest gallery contribution here.
    Visit my blog here.

Tuesday, November 6, 2012 10:41 AM
  • Hi,

As Pavlos said there is no supported way to add script to MS CRM 2011. you can use unsupported way (which is not recommended) to add script in MS CRM 2011 home page but, you can only do this in case of on-premise deployment.

Contact Me
    Follow me on Twitter
    Make sure to "Vote as Helpful" and "Mark As Answer",if you get answer of your question.

Tuesday, November 6, 2012 10:46 AM