none
Learning Membership Site: Change Email RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have a non technical related question.

Everytime I login to my member area to check my certificates on the Microsoft Learning member site, I notice that the email of my personal information is not up to date. My company changed email recently and I want to change it.

1) I can't seem to edit it anywhere

2) it does not seem to be related to my microsoft login account as it uses a different email adres.

I searched everywhere but can't find a way to change it. The thing is that they are sending the results of my exams to a dead end. They quote to "keep this information up to date" but don't provide an easy way to change things... I hope I'm missing something obvious here and hope anyone can help me out thx.

As you can see you are able to edit your Microsoft Account, but the email adress there is correct and not the same as recognized by the Learning Membership site

Thursday, April 4, 2013 7:46 AM

Answers

• Hi,

I don't have an answer for you. I suggest that you open up a support ticket with your regional service center. I had to do something similar a couple of years back and they took care of it pretty quickly.  Here is the URL to help you locate the correct group: https://mspartner.microsoft.com/en/us/Pages/Support/regional-service-centers.aspx

Mike Corkery, MCT, MVP (Office Systems), MCSD (Windows Store Apps), MCITP, MCPD, MSF, etc. Please do not forget to click “Vote as Helpful” if any post helps you and "Mark as Answer”if it solves the issue.

• Marked as answer by vsopher Friday, April 5, 2013 4:25 PM
    Thursday, April 4, 2013 11:40 AM