PluginregistrationTool console application RRS feed

• Question

•  Recently I have downloaded  PluginRegistrationTool Console application and I was using the same for one of my application , But got some issues while using it. I am able to register plugin assembly but cant register steps and Images.

If anyone is using the same tool please provide me some sample XML file used for registering plugin with steps ,Images. There were some more bugs but somehow I managed to resolve them by changing code.

Thanks Regards Prashanth Kamasamudram Even the least work done for others awakens the power within; even thinking the least good of others gradually instills into the heart the strength of a lion.

Wednesday, August 28, 2013 3:10 PM

All replies

• Hi,
    you need to use always the last version from the CRM 2011 SDK (bin folder) if you don't want issues registering plugins. If you want to include the plugin registration functionality in your application you need the source code.

In your previous question you asked about the plugin registration tool source code, the version from sdk 5.0.12 is still usable, but if you prefer you can always decompile the last executable using a tool like .NET Reflector or ILSpy.

My blog: www.crmanswers.net

Wednesday, August 28, 2013 3:18 PM
  •   I did not found any console application in bin folder, Please suggest me any URL from which I can download this console application.

Thanks Regards Prashanth Kamasamudram Even the least work done for others awakens the power within; even thinking the least good of others gradually instills into the heart the strength of a lion.

Wednesday, August 28, 2013 3:23 PM