Alternative Purchase option RRS feed

• General discussion

• In other threads on this forum I have mentioned purchasing E-learning vouchers as a workaround to the problem of some customers not being able to purchase E-learning through the E-learning cart. In another thread I've recently disclosed that I'm now having problems redeeming these vouchers against the training material that I wanted.

There is another way...

While flicking through this months PC Pro magazine, I found a full page advert for Dennis Publishing's online bookstore, ( http://books.pcpro.co.uk/ ) now offering Microsoft E-learning.

I've just bought collection 2544 with my UK credit card and received an email with my account details within seven mintes. I've logged on and opened the first module in the collection... all seems to work correctly.

For a limited time, Dennis Publishing are offering 10% off the cost of e-learning products.
    The website is a little clumsy - but if you use the search box and enter the number of the course / collection you want, chances are they have it.

Although based in the UK, if you are resident in one of the following list of countries, you can create an account with the PC Pro Bookshop and buy E-learning products:
    Albania, Andora, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia & Herzegowina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Guernsey, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Kazakhstan, Kyrgzstan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Netherlands, Northern Ireland, Norway, Philipines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russion Federation, San Marino, Serbia & Montenegro, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, UK, USA, Uzbekistan, Vatican City State

And for completeness, Dennis Publishing's bookstore is supplied by Computer Bookshops Ltd - and surprise, surprise, you can also order your elearning from them - but at a slightly higher price.
     http://www.computerbookshops.com/Expert/Home/en/expert.jsp

Hope it helps.
    -Gavin

• Edited by Gavin Meiklejohn Friday, May 23, 2008 12:59 PM Added full list of countries from which people can register with the PC Pro Bookshop
    Thursday, May 22, 2008 5:02 PM