Adding Reference: NUnit Framework, Configuration Manager RRS feed

• Question

• I am having issues adding Nunit Framework.dll to my solution. I downloaded Nunit version 2.63 to be used with VS 2013 Premium ... just discovered whenever I navigate to Nunit Framework assembly file (Program Files/Nunit 2.63/bin/framework) visual studio always fails to upload and this reference to my project.

I get the following error messages "Warning 3 There was a mismatch between the processor architecture of the project being built "MSIL" and the processor architecture of the reference "nunit-x86", "x86". This mismatch may cause runtime failures. Please consider changing the targeted processor architecture of your project through the Configuration Manager so as to align the processor architectures between your project and references, or take a dependency on references with a processor architecture that matches the targeted processor architecture of your project. Demo_SeleniumWebDriver"

Kindly assist.

• Edited by MD007 Wednesday, January 8, 2014 2:54 PM
    • Moved by Barry Wang Thursday, January 9, 2014 7:02 AM
    Wednesday, January 8, 2014 2:52 PM

Answers

• Hello MD007,

I'm afraid Nunit is not support here. If you have any doubt or question about it, please refer to this page and contact their support directly:

http://www.nunit.org/index.php?p=contactUs

Regards,

Barry Wang
    We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Proposed as answer by Just Karl Friday, January 10, 2014 4:51 PM
    • Marked as answer by Just Karl Sunday, January 26, 2014 2:10 AM
    Thursday, January 9, 2014 7:00 AM