Why is my computer acting so slow now?? RRS feed

• Question

•  

before i had one care and any viruses in my PC, my PC was working fine, and normal (for a PC that has 1.05 GHz, 2 RAMS of 1 GB and a GPU of 36 mb) ..not to long ago i had a big issue with viruses that screwed up my PC... I installed the one care anti virus program...the one care anti virus deleted some...others were quarantined...I gave my PC a defragmentation to see if that was the problem....but it sure wasn't....if somebody got an answer to my problem or just to make a comment (on how my PC is so slow) please feel free to do so!!....lol
    Friday, September 19, 2008 1:03 AM

Answers

• Hello Gadiel, there several possible reasons for poor computer performance. Other antivirus or antispyware applications installed with One Care can cause performance isues. Previous malware infections could have damaged some system files. Malware could still be present on your computer. I suggest contacting One Care support for help with sorting out your performance issues. How to reach support - http://forums.microsoft.com/WindowsOneCare/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2421771&SiteID=2

Friday, September 19, 2008 3:41 AM