Default View Setting for Outlook Email in Windows Mobile RRS feed

• General discussion

• I would like you guys to implement a default view setting when entering "Outlook Email" in Windows Mobile. Currently, when I click to enter "Messaging" and choose "Outlook Email", it defaults to the last folder I was in. Personally I would like it to default to the folder view in outlook email. Obviously a setting to choose the folder you want it to default to (or last folder) would be best for all users.

I have my work email auto-sort from rules to different folders, and when I want to check my email quickly it ALWAYS defaults into the last folder I was in (even if I try to exit the last time in folder view). So each time I want to see all my new emails, I have enter "Outlook Email", Then hit "Menu" then hit "Folders" (or select Menu and press 'O' button, shortcut for folders). Pretty annoying to have to go into Menu and select Folders every single time to check my email on my work Blackjack II.

Thanks for your help in advance, would appreciate any change in future versions of windows mobile.
    Wednesday, November 12, 2008 2:51 AM