Site vanished RRS feed

• Question

•  

I just logged into webmasters search this morning and now the home page that was the only page indexed for the better of last 6 months has just vanished.

the backlinks and forward links are still showing but the home page or any of the pages are not index any where. Its been indexed by all the other search engines for about a year.

I have a valid xml sitemap with over 1000 pages so I am not sure why it is not getting picked up by live. I am just about to give up on submitting anything to live.com now.

If you could let me know if I should even be putting any effort into trying to get into live search, taht would be great.

here is the authentication code
    5A9A7433790F4D5C986874E3CD21A973

Wednesday, December 17, 2008 5:12 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Looking at your site, you don't have very much content other than links. I think you should work on providing (more) unique content. I also suggest you resubmit your sitemap with the <changefreq> dates set to daily. I also suggest reading the FAQs located at the top of this and the Ranking forums for more ideas on how to index and increase rank (which go hand in hand with each other).

Brett 

Friday, December 19, 2008 5:30 PM