none
thanks

Question

• so first i was an insider and when you relist windows 10 my stationary pc cast and byrne my motherboard that cost me 1000 kr thats  153,05 us then i rebooted my laptop to give to my sister because i had made it to us so i cut get cortana now i cant activate it i got windows 10 insider on my other laptop us so i can use cortana no problem so far i ran windows 10 insider on my surfers pro 3 and made that to us to to youse cortana but my apps doent worck  camare and so on had to reinstall it do danish lost all my photos try windows 10 on my lumia 640 and made it us so i could use cortana intel i updated now i says instal cd to change to change the language it won't reboot by pressing the buttons on the site and now i have to bye a nye and no talking to my xbox cuz you don't care to make it to work in danish thanks a lot microsoft :) 
    Saturday, September 19, 2015 10:30 PM

Answers

• Hi holger Petersen,

This is WPF forum, your question was not related to it. You’d better post your question in answer site of Microsoft. Here is the link: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/?auth=1

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Xavier Eoro

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, September 21, 2015 2:33 AM