none
developing issue

Question

• i am using to databases in my project EX: XYZ and ABC

Now i working in one application using these two databases. i am getting data from XYZ database using stored procedure to pull the data and save the data.. that part i have done.
    but small issue here.

if anyone may be delete the data into ABC it will be  reflect on XYZ, so i need to be put checkbox for this.

I mean what data i am entering that data only i can delete otherwise it has disable the delete option for XYZ data(from where i access the data to display) 

ex: for XYZ database Delete option is disable

ABC database Delete option is enable

how to put checkbox for this,
    where should i kept this 
    Friday, May 29, 2015 11:11 AM

Answers

All replies

• This forum supports setup of the .NET Framework. As your database updating question appears to be unrelated to .NET Framework setup, we need more information to direct you to the correct forum.

What DBMS are you using (SQL Server, MySQL, etc.)?

What is the project type?

Friday, May 29, 2015 2:24 PM
  • Hi shanu8,

As pvdg42 said, we need more information to redirect you to the correct forum.

Best Regards,

JiayiLi

Monday, June 01, 2015 7:29 AM
  • Hello shanu8,

Your case is obviously not related to .NET Framework Setup. But since you haven't back and share us your project type I cannot redirect you to the right forum. So I moved your case to where is the forum for.

Best regards,

Barry
    We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, June 08, 2015 2:03 AM
  • Might try over here.

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/sqlserver/en-US/home?category=sqlserver&forum=accessdev&filter=alltypes&sort=lastpostdesc

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Monday, June 08, 2015 2:57 AM