Event Id: 14498 OCS protocol stack RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hi ,

I am getting many authentication and autherisation errors on FE's with Event id:14498. Any ideas how to block these accounts on edge server?

Silju

Thursday, March 6, 2008 5:53 PM

All replies

• Hello,

I am receiving the same Events on my FE servers regarding issues with authentication.  We currently have a case open with MS to figure whether or not this event is related to External communication failures between internal resources and external clients.  So far we have sent them every trace/capture imaginable, but still no answers.  This event seems to only occur when a internal user communicates with another user through the access edge server.  The initial communication makes it to the destination, but the very next return message error's out with a "Time-out" error message.  The weird thing is that the very next message sent goes right through without issue.  When doing a SIP trace we get the following entries in the debug session

LogType: diagnostic

Severity: error

Text: Message was not sent because the connection was closed

Note that the very next conversation within that session goes straight through without issue, delay, or error's.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.  I will update this post with any updates from our MS Case.

Regards,

Michael Alexander

Saturday, April 19, 2008 7:30 PM
  • Has anyone found a solution for this? I'm having the same problem.  Is opening a ticket with Microsoft the only way to get to the bottom of it?

Wednesday, October 29, 2008 8:18 AM