none
How to report an insulting page in the forum? RRS feed

• Question

• Hey guys...

Someone insulted me and told many lies about me in one of the forum pages. Could you please tell me how can I report the page in order for removing the page by Microsoft?

I tried to contact support for this issue, but no one answered me.

Thank you guys

Monday, June 18, 2018 12:21 PM

Answers

All replies

• At the bottom of the post you can click the drop down for Report as abuse, select something appropriate and add a commented if desired, then moderators in that forum should address it.

Also use the links below

TechNet Web Site Support and Feedback

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/cc512759.aspx?f=255&MSPPError=-2147217396

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Monday, June 18, 2018 1:17 PM
  • Thank you for your help, Richard. Please just tell me how I can explain the problem to Microsoft support. The report link can just report it, but I need to explain the problem in detail to the support team. I could not find any e-mail address with which I can send a complete explanation of the reason why I want to report the page.

Could you please tell me how I can send an e-mail or how I can talk to Microsoft support team about one of the social.microsoft.com pages?

Tuesday, June 19, 2018 11:14 AM
  • Could you please tell me how I can send an e-mail or how I can talk to Microsoft support team about one of the social.microsoft.com pages?

You can use the links below. (they'll generally reply fairly quickly)

TechNet Web Site Support and Feedback

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/cc512759.aspx?f=255&MSPPError=-2147217396

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Tuesday, June 19, 2018 12:44 PM