none
linking to windows applications

Question

• How do you create a link to a windows application on the same computer as the visual studio app? That is, do you use NavigateURL property to do this task, or is there another way to link an app to a windows app on the same machine?

Thanks for any suggestions

• Moved by Dmitry G MatveevMicrosoft employee Monday, March 2, 2015 11:49 PM This question does not seem related to AppInsights. General questions might be the right place.
    • Moved by Tina-Shi Tuesday, March 10, 2015 10:14 AM the issue is not related to the vs ide
    Monday, March 2, 2015 6:52 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi StudioDave,

Thank you for posting in MSDN forum.

Since this forum is to discuss: Visual Studio WPF/SL Designer, Visual Studio Guidance Automation Toolkit, Developer Documentation and Help System, and Visual Studio Editor.

To help you find the correct forum support this issue, could you please tell me which kind of windows application you create?

Is it related to the Window Form application or other type windows application?

What language you create the windows application?

Please tell me the latest message about your issue so that we will further help you.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, March 3, 2015 8:15 AM
  • Hi StudioDave,

Since you did not provide me the latest message about your issue and I am not sure which forum is support this issue. So to help you find the correct forum, we will move this case to the where is forum for..?

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, March 10, 2015 10:13 AM
  • Probably depends on the hooks the other app provides. Will need more info.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Wednesday, March 11, 2015 1:39 AM