P2P -not synching post update RRS feed

• Question

• Since upgrading the p2p synch isn't happening.   Am able to synch to the cloud, but not seeing anything synch in folders where i don't have live desktop including for synch.     
    Todd
    Thursday, July 31, 2008 6:58 PM

Answers

• Hi Todd,

We've seen a few reports of people having this issue (files set up to sync P2P only are not syncing at all).  If you have not already done so, please submit a bug report with your logs.  Instructions are in an Announcement at the top of the forums.  Feel free to post back here with your Connect Feedback ID after you've submitted your bug so that other customers can view and validate the bug.

Thanks,

Ben.
    Monday, August 4, 2008 6:41 PM

All replies

• Mine started syncin after about 30 minutes (it's a big folder tree with lots of large files), but is still syncing INCREDIBLY slowly. I assume it's sending the files up the web and then back down, even though the computers are connected to the same 1GB switch.

It's a shame really, I'd like to use Mesh and the Live Desktop, but Foldershare is 100's of times faster.
    Thursday, July 31, 2008 10:35 PM
  • Hi Todd,

We've seen a few reports of people having this issue (files set up to sync P2P only are not syncing at all).  If you have not already done so, please submit a bug report with your logs.  Instructions are in an Announcement at the top of the forums.  Feel free to post back here with your Connect Feedback ID after you've submitted your bug so that other customers can view and validate the bug.

Thanks,

Ben.
    Monday, August 4, 2008 6:41 PM