none
Dropdown compatibility issues for IE 8 to IE11

Question

• I am making compatible my Asp.net 4.o web application from IE8 browser to IE11. some times as per program logic I have only one item to display in the dropdown list. I am using <asp:DropDownList ID="DropDownList1" runat="server">

IN IE8 Browser:
    when I click on the dropdown , the list is displaying in the browser as I mentioned in the screen below (We can observe that for one item the list is appearing)

IN IE11 Browser:
    When I click on the dropdown, the list is not displaying for one item in the browser and it is appearing as it got stuck. In screenshot we can observe the same.

Can we achieve same   functionality of IE8 dropdown list to appear in IE11 browser?

Please advise.

Note: should not force from the application to use IE8 browser compatibility.

Please suggest how can I get the functionality of dropdown in IE11 as same in IE8.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/ie/forum/ie11-windows_7/dropdown-compatibility-issues-for-ie-8-to-ie11/ec3688ca-5b07-45ca-9320-c2b4f5411049
    Saturday, October 24, 2015 11:47 AM

Answers

• If your question is ASP.Net related then you should try one of the ASP.Net forums. Other than that I've no idea which forum you should be posting a question in regarding what you are asking.

La vida loca

Saturday, October 24, 2015 2:08 PM

All replies