WHS Add-In Uninstall and removal from available tab RRS feed

• Question

• Have a question about removing an add-in I just don't use.  I did the uninstall from the Add-In window and it is removed from the consol tab.  However, the Add-In is still listed in the Add-In Available Tab, and I get a notification that the add-in is ready to install when I first log on a computer.

How do I remove this Add-In from the Available Tab? 

Thank you for any assistance.

Dave
    Tuesday, December 2, 2008 1:12 AM

Answers

• Remove (either cut, or delete) the add-in from the \\<server>\Software\Add-Ins share.

The 'available add-ins' tab simply lists all add-ins that are located in that folder, but are not installed on your WHS.

HTH,
    Chris
    [If this post helps to resolve your issue, click the "Mark as Answer" or "Helpful" button at the top of this message. By marking a post as Answered, or Helpful you help others find the answer faster.]
    • Marked as answer by Dave BC LLC Tuesday, December 2, 2008 2:15 AM
    Tuesday, December 2, 2008 1:42 AM
  • I knew there had to be an easy way to do that.  Thank you so much Chris.  That worked.
    Tuesday, December 2, 2008 2:15 AM

All replies

• Remove (either cut, or delete) the add-in from the \\<server>\Software\Add-Ins share.

The 'available add-ins' tab simply lists all add-ins that are located in that folder, but are not installed on your WHS.

HTH,
    Chris
    [If this post helps to resolve your issue, click the "Mark as Answer" or "Helpful" button at the top of this message. By marking a post as Answered, or Helpful you help others find the answer faster.]
    Tuesday, December 2, 2008 1:42 AM
  • I knew there had to be an easy way to do that.  Thank you so much Chris.  That worked.
    Tuesday, December 2, 2008 2:15 AM