Can't Create datamap PriceListitem RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to import PriceList Items for a price list but keep on getting an error in trace. I have all the 10 mandatory parameter in my pricelistitems.csv file.

In trace I have the following error that seems to indicate something: ">Attribute <Id> could not be found in LookupMap node: SystemuomnameProcess"

If I have all the required filed in my files then I think I shouldn't be getting this error.

Any pointer will be greatly appreciated.

Syed

Monday, June 28, 2010 10:56 AM

Answers

• The error message indicates that the picklist option "Current Amount" is not a valid picklist option for the Pricing Method attribute. There is an option called "Currency Amount", so it looks like a simple typo problem with the data in your CSV file.

Neil Benson, CRM Addict at Customery Ltd.You can reach me on LinkedIn or Twitter, and you're welcome to sign up to Customery, an online community for UK-based Dynamics CRM people.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010 8:23 AM

All replies

• What tool are you using to import Price List Items? It's fairly easy to do using the CRM Import Wizard using an automatic map so that you don't have to create a manual map.

Neil Benson, CRM Addict at Customery Ltd.You can reach me on LinkedIn or Twitter, and you're welcome to sign up to Customery, an online community for UK-based Dynamics CRM people.

Monday, June 28, 2010 1:04 PM
  • I am using the data import tool of CRM. The import tasks is still waiting to be executed. Any clue how to figure out what is the going on.

Thank you

Monday, June 28, 2010 1:27 PM
  • If the import job is still waiting to be executed, it is likely that the CRM Async service isn't running. Check the Microsoft CRM Asynchronous service has started on the CRM server.

• Marked as answer by Jim Glass Jr Monday, June 28, 2010 8:52 PM
    • Unmarked as answer by SyedPro Tuesday, June 29, 2010 6:12 AM
    Monday, June 28, 2010 1:34 PM
  • After starting the CRM Async service, the import process completed with two similar errors.  Which are given below:

Description :           List value is not mapped     

Column Heading:    Pricing Method

Column Value:       Current Amount

Error Code:           0x80040360

I am not sure why am I getting these as I have all the required fields already in my csv file.

Thank you

Tuesday, June 29, 2010 6:18 AM
  • The error message indicates that the picklist option "Current Amount" is not a valid picklist option for the Pricing Method attribute. There is an option called "Currency Amount", so it looks like a simple typo problem with the data in your CSV file.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010 8:23 AM