Live Mesh remote desktop RRS feed

• Question

• I installed Live mesh on my pc with windows vista ultimate, but I unistalled for three times because I had problems with my graphic card (nvidia GeForce Go 7600). Always the same error crash: and when Vista check the error the result is update your Nvidia device. The Driver are update at the last version downloaded by Acer's site. Is It normal???? The last time I had a problem also with Live Messenger. when Mesh sync the folder Messenger (reduced in icon) don't come back on the desktop and my contacts tell me that is impossible send the message: after unstall Mesh the problem with messenger had resolved.

Sorry for my bad write english

Saturday, August 22, 2009 6:35 PM

Answers

• I've never heard of an issue between Messenger and Live Mesh.
    And, it is possible that there are newer and better drivers for your graphics card from the manufacturer's web support area. You can check with Acer support if they have other drivers available.
    Live Mesh does install its own graphics driver for use with Remote Desktop and it sounds like there is a conflict with the drivers on your system
    You can file a bug report with logs, but you will probably not get a response.

How to Submit Bugs and Live Mesh Logs

-steve

Microsoft MVP Windows Live / Windows Live OneCare, Live Mesh, & MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator
    Saturday, August 22, 2009 11:38 PM