none
Office 365 account management policies RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

What are our options for managing Office 365 accounts? Can we do the following:

1. Set accounts to expire or disable if they haven't logged in for a month.
    2. Set password policies for internal and guest accounts.
    3. What happens if we're using AD connect and our O365 accounts are set to change every 400 days, but our internal AD stipulates that passwords are changed every 60 days?
    4. Setup alerting for accounts that are about to expire? This is especially true for service accounts.

Thanks,

Dan

• Edited by EuroTechie2013 Wednesday, November 8, 2017 3:48 PM .
    • Moved by vijisankar Wednesday, November 8, 2017 7:47 PM For better assistance
    • Moved by Chenchen Li Friday, November 17, 2017 8:46 AM OffTopic
    Wednesday, November 8, 2017 3:32 PM

All replies

• Hi Dan,

This forum(General Office Development) is for development issue relate to Office Object Model and I think your issue is more related to Office 365 account setting. I would suggest you post threads in this Answer Forum for help. For this thread, I will move it to Off-Topic forum.

Thanks for understanding.

Best Regards,

Terry

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, November 9, 2017 2:34 AM