MSCRM 2011 Ribbon Issue RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

I have a Ribbon in Mscrm.SubGrid... location (a group of 3 buttons: Livrer,Annuler,Facturer). I have define a rule in that ribbon the rule is the following:

<EnableRule Id="Mscrm.Form.hli_bonlivraison.Activate.EnableRule.ValueRule1">
                  <ValueRule Field="hli_raisonstatut" Value="1" />
                  <CustomRule FunctionName="GetRaisonStatut" Library="$webresource:hli_GlobalHLICrmRestKit">
                    <CrmParameter Value="SelectedControl" />
                    <StringParameter Value="Livrer" />
                  </CustomRule>
                </EnableRule>

when I open the form for the fist time of the related entity and Im on the subgrid of my target entity the rule works fine (Some button are actiraved other are not occording to the line of grid selected) the logic is defined in the function "GetRaisonStatut", but when I do an action (click on one of the activated button of the ribbon) atfer that the ribbon does not fire again the function "GetRaisonStatut" to refresh the logic so I have all the buttons enabled and this is wrong.

Any help for this. Thanks a lot

Thursday, August 4, 2011 11:27 AM

Answers

• Its OK It was a problem of duplicated function Name is diffrent Library.

Thanks for all of you :)

• Marked as answer by BERKAYA Hedi Friday, August 5, 2011 11:26 AM
    Friday, August 5, 2011 11:26 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Make sure that there is no error in your function JScript function and all code is exeucting fine, you can verify by putting an alert into the end of code for verification purposes.

Jehanzeb Javeed

http://worldofdynamics.blogspot.com
    Linked-In Profile |CodePlex Profile

If you find this post helpful then please "Vote as Helpful" and "Mark As Answer".
    Thursday, August 4, 2011 1:48 PM
  • I habe debugger; line of code. the first time the debugger lanch the second time after actions the debugger no loonger exsit!!
    Thursday, August 4, 2011 2:38 PM
  • Is it the only "EnableRule" defined for that Entity SubGrid Ribbon??
    Vikranth http://howto-mscrm.blogspot.com "Please Mark it as answer if it helps in resolving your query"
    Thursday, August 4, 2011 7:27 PM
  • Its OK It was a problem of duplicated function Name is diffrent Library.

Thanks for all of you :)

• Marked as answer by BERKAYA Hedi Friday, August 5, 2011 11:26 AM
    Friday, August 5, 2011 11:26 AM