I am unable to get my browser to work RRS feed

• Question

• I am really looking for some advice here.  I was in the middle of setting up a Qwest internet connection with a cd.  When it asked me if I wanted to install Internet Explorer 8 and other stuff, I said yes.  Then about 1/2 way through which took about 45 minutes, I stopped it.  Then I could not get on the internet at all.  Yesterday I called an 800 # thinking I was calling Live One Care and got a warranty department named IYOGI.  Well, to say the least, I bought their service and after literally 12 hours of them not helping me, but trying, they told me I had to speak with an advanced technician by appointment only on Monday at 3:00 p.m.  Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I need to do?  That is my good laptop and this one is just a little hp notebook thing.  The other has all my files on it.  HELP!
    • Moved by JimR1Moderator Sunday, January 24, 2010 5:27 PM (From:Windows Live OneCare Backup and Restore)
    Sunday, January 24, 2010 1:11 PM

Answers

• Since the problem startrd with the software installation from the Quest CD I suggest contacting Quest support for help with this.

Jim
    Microsoft MVP Consumer Security - Forum Moderator - Live One Care - Live Mesh - Microsoft Security Essentials
    Sunday, January 24, 2010 5:36 PM