Bug in White paper rating RRS feed

• Question

• Hey all
     see what happens when u try this  sequence of steps
      1.go to view whitepaper/article of ur profile .there u find a list of whitepapers submitted by others.
     2.in search box at the top type"karich" and by "author name" and search u will get a list by that author
    3.now come back and try page 2... any page u will again get the same page of that author.
       Its a bit of coding error in hyperlink traversal by the site designers.
    Monday, May 14, 2007 6:37 AM

All replies

• yaa its true great find yaar
    Monday, May 14, 2007 7:09 AM
  • cool, one more bug....you should have posted this in the BUGFOUND ON ROCKSTAR SITE topic,,,,

i cant believe that this forum has so many bugs...

Monday, May 14, 2007 8:48 PM
  • i think now the problem was solved....

isnt it...

Tuesday, May 15, 2007 5:21 AM
  • nice found
    Wednesday, May 16, 2007 8:49 AM
  • may dear but i didnt get
    Wednesday, May 16, 2007 10:26 AM
  • Man that search is not for the CURRENT page, it searches the whole database and results you the list of whitepapers that matches with your search string

So it doesn't matter which page you search from , it will search the entire database. And that is perfectly Alright and as expected.

There is no need to implement a search feature in the current page. There are hardly less than 20 entries in a single page, we can manually search it.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007 11:11 AM
  • harshil!! u r confused it seems.and  so please re check ur explanation.
    Monday, May 21, 2007 5:43 AM
  • the whitepaper is not working fine at all becasue i dont think that anybody got points for the rating as they promised
    Monday, May 21, 2007 5:57 AM
  • @jagdeesh - I was clear about what i said in my post. But it could be that i might have misunderstood your question. If so then please try to explain your question, and if possible, ill try to answer it.
    Monday, May 21, 2007 6:32 AM