none
IBM.Data.Informix dll - add as a reference RRS feed

• Question

• Back in February of 2010 you suggested the link below to solve an issue with the same title above.  Getting the same error ("Unable to load DLL 'iclit09b.dll': The specified module could not be found. ) in Visual Studio 2019 Community edition.  I had the code working some years back in a previous version of Visual Studio.

The link you suggested for this issue no longer works.  http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/forums/thread.jspa?messageID=14305996

Thanks.

Monday, April 15, 2019 5:13 PM

All replies

• Hello,

Beings this is a Microsoft forum and not an IBM forum you need to ask over on the IBM site.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmarked them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.

NuGet BaseConnectionLibrary for database connections.

StackOverFlow
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange

Monday, April 15, 2019 5:18 PM
  • I just did a search and this is where I ended up.  Sorry about that.  Anyhow.  It turned out I did not set up my PATH  correctly (spelling issue).

Thanks.

Monday, April 15, 2019 5:25 PM